ADN 11.1% 1.6¢ andromeda metals limited

I have to agree with you both.Perhaps that is why we call him...

1. 2,772 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2456

I have to agree with you both.
    Perhaps that is why we call him NBSB?

They way I saw the presentation was that there is nothing much else to say until they can announce the final BOAs, Finance and FID. There was no spin, just that ADN and NBSB have navigated the opaque market of Kaolin and found some distributors and customers that want it at reasonable price points to make it economic. Apparently enough demand to go to stage 1b of production... wink.png

Getting to production is the hardest bit and NBSB is focussed on a minimal but profitable startup operation. This is in stark difference to the Big Bang Theory of do it all at once from previous management. Great in an ideal world but way too hard to fund and deliver. (Please don't misunderstand me I know and like JM, lets just say we all have strengths and weaknesses). My weakness was not selling in March 2021. But I own that decision and don't blame anyone for my decisions to buy or sell any stock..

I speculate NBSB is hoping to close out the final steps before he leaves his post CEO, but if they happen shortly after he leaves he can still take the credit for what he has pulled together in the last 12 months.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $49.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.5¢ $797.4K 49.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2397883 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2031381 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.