ADN 11.1% 1.6¢ andromeda metals limited

Spot on Rhino, Bob inherited a dog stock and thought I'd done my...

1. 711 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1089
    Spot on Rhino, Bob inherited a dog stock and thought I'd done my investment.
    What he HAS achieved in 12months is significant! Full stop!
    In recent months he's had many head winds in obtaining finance, but has now laid the foundations and some building blocks to get this mine up and running. Most need to remember that all spec mine companies find it hard to get to FID, let alone in a spec bear market. Venture Capital companies are screwing minnows at the moment, so that they get hugh rewards in future years. Big boy games.......annoyingly. Numerous stocks in my holdings are raising capital at 20%+ discount. Bob maybe (IMO) trying to look after us shareholders for future performance, IRR and success of ADN, and not under sell what we have.

He also spent his own money buying into this. Note, he did not get $450K in performance rights/shares.....this was his own money spent. He believes in this. And now as I, I can see a glimmer of light now at the end of the tunnel. It's been a hard hold, but I now feel that I may actually get a return on my investment.
    Thanks Bob for your efforts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
-0.002(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $49.76M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.5¢ $797.4K 49.05M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 2397883 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 2031381 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.