ADN 12.5% 0.7¢ andromeda metals limited

Ann: Presentation at RIU Sydney Resources Roundup, page-85

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    the key is the clay in Ukrainian is used local
    China the same , USA the same

remember 500 b Howard
    no not 50 b it’s 596 million and you guessed it
    local use only , the high light king himself I see now they attack your high light letters lol , small minds I guess

bob the great before they renamed him sponge bob said local use only …. But now apparently eroupean sales rep
    like marsh before they said no more monorail marsh before he took all he could and left ….. sponge bob now back home

we were told Europe for work well let’s be honest bob was with family member on shareholders time
    Last three months and was off loading the ceo job

top job bob looking after number 1
    himself , unless u have a massive super fund or shareholders that actually stand up for themselves and defend their wealth the new guy on massive wages will do what monorail marsh did and now sponge bob

they say things come in threes it’s clear what new ceo is doing …… same as other two , talk massive knowing rampage rampers will support

hence the ramp team destroying this stock

until holding holders say stop , this rolls on
    how does board and shareholders approve a wage package like that because they have zero power zero knowledge zero reputation

they literally played into a board that worked out it’s easy just to lifestyle the wages from home then acutely get job done

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
-0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $23.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.7¢ 0.8¢ 0.7¢ $17.00K 2.365M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
32 31680711 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 11141583 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.