SPQ 10.0% 1.1¢ superior resources limited

I am most excited about Dido/Big Mag. As EVs boom In a world...

1. 152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    I am most excited about Dido/Big Mag. As EVs boom In a world where nickel demand could double, big dogs (private equity, mining majors and billionaires) are going to be circling anyone in junior Ni market and I think SPQ are in a great position not only with Cu at bottletree but Ni at Dido/Big Mag.

“We are streets ahead at Dido/Big Mag. Most of the data acquisition work has been completed by Anglo over several years and at high cost on what was at the time, a very greenfields project. “With the ground secured, Superior’s shareholders now have an outstanding opportunity to be part of our quest to discover a world-class nickel-copper-PGE deposit.”

" Resulting from an Australia-wide Ni-Cu-PGE “Voisey’s Bay-style” targeting program during 2004, Anglo American Exploration (Australia) Pty Ltd ranked the Dido Batholith in the top 10 of 100 priority target areas identified across Australia"

"Limited drilling by Anglo American confirmed the presence of fertile host rocks carrying magmatic sulphide mineralisation with up to 133m @ 0.12% Ni and 105m @ 0.14% Ni (up to 0.58% Ni, 0.28% Cu, 290ppb Pd, 220ppm Pt)"

"Academic consultants considered these intrusions to show “striking similarities [to] those that host the [world-class] Lac des IIes Pd-Pt deposit”

"Anglo American concluded “mafic and ultramafic intrusive complexes that were previously unknown in the area do in fact exist and have the potential to host Ni-Cu-PGE sulphide deposits similar to that at Voisey’s Bay” and their drill results “are considered to be very significant” and show that “(i) the rights rocks are present, (ii) there are multiple untested intrusions and (iii) the magmas are fertile – all of which are very encouraging for further Ni [sulphide] exploration”

"Numerous (>40) magnetic and EM conductor targets identified by Anglo American; only two targets drilled; positive drill holes received no further follow-up; numerous high-quality targets not followed up "

"Superior is in a sector-leading Ni-Cu-PGE position, aided by the advantage of having enormous amounts of modern exploration data generated by Anglo American on proven Ni-Cu-PGE magmatic sulphide terrain, including large, high resolution airborne geophysical surveys totalling more than 5,070 line-kilometres and information from petrographic and academic studies on key rock types "

I am so keen on the Ni commodity atm along with Cu.

VERY EXCITING TIMES AHEAD !!!! GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $22.01M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $11.23K 1.115M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2076084 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 5060 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.12pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.