NMT 5.71% 7.4¢ neometals ltd

nmt own company acn 630 which owns the battery recycling...

1. 306 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 118
    nmt own company acn 630 which owns the battery recycling technology when SMS group satisfied certain criteria building the demonstration plant they receive half ownership of the tech. That’s now happened which is a positive thing for the big picture u can have the best idea in the world but the reality is nmt are not plant builders SMS are so it’s a perfect partner to pick if your aim is to build multiple plants at once down the track to capture the maximum market share. Way better then building one or two plants and keeping ownership 100%.
    HNR through critical metals have the four Nordic countries and now through the greenhouse transaction have some other countries exclusive and some shared .
    The jv between Nmt and SMS (Primobius)
    will be supplying and setting up plants when available for HNR and getting a royalty from them as well.
    It will IMO prove to be very positive for HNR And Primobius .( Nmt/ Sms)
    DYOR but I see these prices as an accumulation phase for Nmt and HNR (nmt are HNR biggest shareholders)My opinion …great returns in the future . Good Luck with what u decide to do .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.4¢
Change
0.004(5.71%)
Mkt cap ! $46.11M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $46.28K 651.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 8200 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.6¢ 10381 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.