ADN 5.88% 1.8¢ andromeda metals limited

100% overreaction and illustrates that there are a lot of people...

1. 424 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 577
    100% overreaction and illustrates that there are a lot of people who don't understand standard practice when it comes to Constuction of mine sites... and way too many people crying wolf.

Every single project that is ordering long lead items, which are 90% sourced overseas, will get them in 6 months to a year. In fact this is a good outcome as some manufacturers are struggling to meet the high demand post Covid.

This announcement was GREAT news imo. As noted in the announcement it is a further milestone ticked and illustrates more commitment and confidence.

The long lead items were not ordered at the time of the CR because of the vagaries that were still present at that time.

The plan has been modified and the confidence to place orders is a great message.

If one reads between the lines (which I rarely like doing), but this is tantamount to a decision to go mining, even if they have said that that will only happen after the PEPR approval.

Receipt of long lead items does not mean that is when the work begins. I am currently working on a rare earths project and we are only 40% through placing orders for the LLI's ... in the meantime the site earthworks is going, the aerodrome is being built, the fly camp has been built, the permanent accommodation village is under construction.. and all those good things that prepares the site for construction.. early works.

After all the bull earthworks are complete the concrete civils works will commence and then the equipment will be needed in the SMPP stage.

So relax .. enjoy the announcement... it was a great announcement.. and even greater for those of us who understand this and are now picking up some great buying opportunities.

@Williams11 ... another pearler of a comment from you..... my advice is get out ... you have lost your heart for this.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.8¢
Change
0.001(5.88%)
Mkt cap ! $55.98M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ $43.28K 2.416M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 12704005 1.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.8¢ 209543 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.8¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.56 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.8¢ 1.8¢ 1.7¢ 824246
Last updated 15.56pm 13/05/2024 ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.