AGO 0.00% 4.5¢ atlas iron limited

ahhh, so much love on this forum. Thanks for the laugh Richie,...

1. 332 Posts.
    ahhh, so much love on this forum. Thanks for the laugh Richie, needed that today. ZZ I don't mind ozblue's comments. He isn't a fan of AGO, but at least he does make good factual statements. That said as I said last week, why so many non-holders comment so much on this stock sure makes you wonder...and yes I could not log on and read them, but then again I can log on and say whatever I like also

A bit more good news below from Business Trader today:

Chinese iron ore futures soared in overnight trade with the most actively traded January 2016 contract on the Dalian commodities exchange surging by 14.5 yuan, or 3.95%, to 382 yuan.
    The contract currently sits “limit up”, meaning it cannot rise any further today according to contract specifications.
    The surge follows a small bounce in the iron ore spot price, the third consecutive daily gain, with the price for benchmark 62% fines rising 26 cents, or 0.48%, to $53.93 a tonne according to Metal Bulletin.
    hould the enormous gain in Dalian futures be maintained during Friday’s day session, it suggests there’ll be a hefty increase in the spot price later on this evening.
    Trade in Dalian will resume at 11am AEST.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AGO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.