CI1 0.00% 11.0¢ credit intelligence ltd

In my opinion, not overly much has changed. It's basically what...

1. 513 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 131
    In my opinion, not overly much has changed. It's basically what I was expecting. I don't think it's as bad as some have made it out to be.

Increase in BNPL development costs are ok (as here profits are being used to expand the business) and increase in employee costs are also ok as most relate to new staff contributing towards the BNPL development. Personally, Id rather have the money be reinvested in our company than take profit and have pay out heaps in taxes. Write-downs of goodwill would be ok as well in my opinion as the stock-price is hovering around the tangible asset mark, and already hasn't been taking intangibles into consideration.

I see only two negatives here.
    1 is the decrease in credit revenue from Singapore. We need to see exactly how much this is and ask why this is happening. We can't do that until we see the physical numbers in the report. Is it a small temporary downswing, or a lack of new clients? Etc.
    2 is how much Jimmie's salary is contributing towards the increase in employee costs. There was a strike in the remuneration policy last AGM so Im pretty sure the board has to address this.

The great news is that we are still healthily profitable, even after all the business expansion we are seeing, and in some roundabout way, you could consider this to be a good announcement. All in all, hard to judge any further until we see the actual report. Im still a holder

*Not financial advice, do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CI1 (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.