IIQ 0.00% 57.5¢ inoviq ltd

Phase 3 completion will see BD1 with a validated Luminex...

1. 16,160 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3783
    Phase 3 completion will see BD1 with a validated Luminex test....by the end of the year.
    So in the mean time we will have results from the Luminex trials that, I was told, will use exactly the same samples as before, which makes sense, to validate the automation and make sure its as good as, or better, than previous trials.
    Once BD1 have this and the data from clinical Luminex trials IMO they will look for partners to develop the LDT.
    I suspect they are most likely keeping the potential candidates in the loop and if all goes smoothly a deal could happen sooner. I'm sure BD1 would be open to offers......who wouldn't want to have the worlds first blood test for ovarian and breast cancer on their platform/LDT list?
    My understanding is that there are 2 movng parts. First the diagnostic platform and second the company that will develop LDT.
    I'm not sure how linked those 2 are? For example do Sonic health only have agreements with Thermofisher to use their Luminex platform or do they have agreements with other diagnostic companies , like the one's in the list I supplied the other day? The reason I find this important is depending on which diagnostics platform the test ends up on could determine who develops the LDT......and if that is the case then the company that does the LDT may need the assays moved to another diagnostics platform like Roche for instance.
    I found this press release interesting. https://www.roche.com/media/releases/med-cor-2018-01-08.htm
    Roche seem to have a real focus on cancer.
    Last edited by Davy Boy: 11/07/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
57.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $60.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
57.0¢ 59.0¢ 57.0¢ $43.21K 74.12K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 11657 56.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
59.0¢ 5000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.