Wholeheartedly agree Steini and many other posters on the whole...

1. 671 Posts.
    Wholeheartedly agree Steini and many other posters on the whole debacle that Labor and the Greens have fed the ignorant(more the case unknowing) masses on UCG technology and the enormous benefits it could provide for Australia and this so called "Carbon Issue".

I see the media with their lust for producing articles that attmept to generate fear and negativity, because it sells, coupled with half witted political parties who would not know a good thing if it slapped them in the face as being the real "TOXIC" issue society of today has to really contend with. So much for moving forward and being a nation of problem solvers with innovation.

Once upon a time it was America who bought all our best ideas...Funny how its China now, but I guess they are in control of the debt as it was for England to America after WW2...

We can only hope and pray that the leaders of this nation will begin to wake up to new ideas and actually get behind them and become more supportive and base their judgements on fact instead of media hype and vocal minority groups...

I hope CXY have a smashing success in China and am still a firm believer in UCG and its benefits...In the meantime I think we also need to tell our missus to actually vote for the better leader and not be gender-specific.

Later

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.