TAW 0.00% 31.0¢ tawana resources nl

We will rebound. I think it is important to remember that...

1. 137 Posts.
    We will rebound. I think it is important to remember that although we have stopped essential drilling / ground activities we still have plenty of major milestones to work on while we progress toward production that will continue during this time. Yes it throws up some challenges for the below milestones however we are by no means shutting up shop during this temporary delay. ​

Other key milestones include:

• A metallurgical testwork program confirming plant design capability to generate a premium grade 65% to 68% Fe final product concentrate with a 43% to 48% mass yield

• An application for a pilot mining and bulk sample extraction licence to the Ministry of Land, Mines, and Energy (MLME)

• Meetings with ministers, ministries, governmental officers, senators and the National Investment Committee to commence the approval process for a Mineral Development Agreement (MDA) for Mofe Creek

• Discussions with potential strategic partners, product off-takers, debt providers and financiers to develop the project

• Commencement of the project’s Environmental and Social Impact Assessment (ESIA) process, and development of our local camp facility with community assistance

• Recruitment of essential staff and contractors in Liberia and Australia to advance the project’s approval programs along with the design and engineering of the mine, processing plant and associated infrastructure components

IMO DYOR

Mafew.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.