TAW 0.00% 31.0¢ tawana resources nl

Team TAW, We must remember the fundamentals of the company have...

1. 137 Posts.
    Team TAW,

We must remember the fundamentals of the company have not changed one bit. We still have an astonishing resource, a most robust scoping study that was published recently and are experiencing continual growth in resource size (up to the most recent outcropping discovery last week).

Our infrastructure is still as impressive as it was last week and we are forever progressing toward being a producing mine, which I feel the market may be forgetting. The selling today IMO was in large done by traders who were riding this recent pop toward 4c that need to move their money onward and can't afford delays (This is fair enough). For medium-long term holders such as myself, nothing has changed and although tragic circumstances have driven the price down, it is top up time for those with the capital to do so. So long as the fundamentals continue to be as impressive as they are, I will be accumulating when possible and holding strong.

Of course our thoughts are with the people and their families that are being affected by this Ebola outbreak and I truly hope it is contained as swiftly as possible, it is certainly not a trivial issue.

IMO DYOR

Mafew.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TAW (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.