SBM 7.14% 22.5¢ st barbara limited

I probably should be posting on the TAM thread, but in reply to...

1. 159 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I probably should be posting on the TAM thread, but in reply to dfl on this thread on 9/9/10 re TAM,

That was a huge consolidation (1:30) with what looks like a cheap entitlement attatched.

They managed to get 25 cents per new share cash from the entitlement (not sure am open to be corrected)

The pre consolidation/entitlement price was around 2 to 4 cents average price over the previous year was say 5 cents.

Haven't researched this one much so i will mention again, pleased to be corrected.
    But to cut to the chase, they are producing some gold, no where near St Barbs production.

They are still mainly exploring, and feasability studying, and hoping to be well postioned to emerge as Australia's next Mid tier Gold Producer.

Do you see what I am getting at?
    After such a large consolidation and because the don't have the production figures, gravity should see the share price slowly slide down, and the rate of slide will depend on the patience of smaller shareholders and the burn rate of the $63m successful entitlement issue monies.
    My prediction is that this will not be as successfull as St Barbs consolidation, because after consolidation, St Barb is exactly what the large US intos will want.

I sold my shares in St Barb on Thursday, I will be a holder of St Barb again, I have been trading them since they were Endevour oil, but I see 39 cents as hard work, and will buy again on breakout.
    I try to hold for the long term but I am a scorpion like speculator by nature, the upside is i am an honest scorpion and I needed the money to buy some DRA as they had such a beautifully formed Cup and Handle, I couldn't resist.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
22.5¢
Change
0.015(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $184.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.0¢ 22.5¢ 20.5¢ $1.239M 5.704M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 105133 22.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
22.5¢ 106701 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SBM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.