AVR 0.99% $15.30 anteris technologies ltd

Ann: Proposal to Negotiate Non-Binding Letter of Intent - Merger, page-19

1. 2,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1829
    Without going into detail just a couple of points I feel I should make:

* This is not a takeover.
    This may help defend AVR against a premature takeover.
    You will still have a holding in your company but listed on an exchange that appreciates the value of what we have.
    Sadly this is lost on the ASX.
    This may allow us to proceed with TAVR independently until we are taken over at a significantly higher price.

The details of this proposal are not yet revealed so we need to be careful not to judge too early and without the facts.

The Board of MSAC are excellent.

We would come out with about $90 mil AUS
    Wayne will act in the best interests of shareholders. I would be more worried if this was not driven by SIO and it was someone else, but SIO have the contacts, knowledge and desire to get maximum value from this investment.

This will happen over the next couple of years IMO.We were always going to list on the Nasdaq (proposed for this year) and at that time raise a fair bit of money as well. This may expedite that and in the meantime protect us from a low ball 100% takeover.

So the real question is just to understand the terms, the dilution, the benefits and if this is the best course of action for the company when weighing up all the facts (which we don’t have right now.) The timing of this does seem opportunistic and pre more news.

I will reserve judgement at this point but suffice to say it is a positive for bringing attention to us, shows that we are very credible in Wall Street and may awaken some ASX investors as to what will be possible in time.Dilution may be an issue but this may be what is needed to truly take us to the big league (next level) and genuinely achieve our full potential.

A bit of dilution for that to happen may be worth it and would likely have happened anyway with a Nasdaq listing. Every investor should do their homework and at least investigate some of the names and credentials behind this.

https://medicusspac.com/executive-team-and-board/default.aspx

Not advice and DYOR and hey, it’s exciting!
    Last edited by Eire2011: 09/02/22

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$15.30
Change
0.150(0.99%)
Mkt cap ! $294.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$15.35 $15.35 $15.00 $92.29K 6.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 50 $15.20

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$15.30 276 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.