re: Ann: IXR: Proposed Distribution of Uranex... Poor old...

1. 27 Posts.
    re: Ann: IXR: Proposed Distribution of Uranex... Poor old Matt,
    You rant aggressively time and time again like a petulant child on this forum and all it leaves people to ascertain is you are in way over your head and you cannot come to terms with watching your paddle pop stick float further down the gutter. Slander and take swipes as you will, it only confirms what is noted. Your continued implication that I am someone else is quickly becoming tiresome. If you have an issue with some character Smitty and no so much about him why don't you get in touch with him and leave the rest of us to discuss the topics at hand. Use those gonads you keep referring to that you have as opposed to your keyboard.
    In reference to a Conflict of Interest - If you were an IMX shareholder you would be cheering as JWFC is doing titled yippee on the IXR board. I do believe there is representation that sits on both the IMX and UNX Boards and this deal is surely good for only one of those parties. Perhaps for this argument you should join JWFC on the IXR thread.
    46 Million Shares about to hit the market and the positive to UNX Share Holders are what exactly? The company was able to bring in a strategic investor raising $20M for assets within Australia yet not able to with their largest ShareHolder to encourage a buy out of that stake?
    Wake up son.

GLTA - PH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $43.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $89.66K 8.966M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 14216647 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 10498220 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.