re: Ann: IXR: Proposed Distribution of Uranex... Anthony I...

1. 27 Posts.
    re: Ann: IXR: Proposed Distribution of Uranex... Anthony I understand the reference to Green, all educated UNX Share Holders would be Green today, but doubt it would be a result of envy. I cannot understand how UNX Share Holder could not be very concerned by this announcement.
    There is one Chairman that heads both IMX (IXR) and UNX, namely Johann Jacobs.
    The UNX Board within the last 30 days signed off on the sale of Australian assets for a total sum of $20M.
    Within the next 30 days the IMX Board announces they will distribute their total sum of 46M UNX shares amongst their Share Holders as a part dividend payment.
    The 46 Million IMX shares @ the current Share Price of 40c would have equated to less than the $20M sum achieved from the sale of UNX tenements.
    There appears to be little upside here for UNX Share Holders with a significant weakening of the register and an opportunity to have a strategic partner in play has been missed. All analysts I have spoken with noted the tight register as the strongest asset of the UNX Company over and above their tenements. Were these two deals in the best intersts of UNX Share Holders only?
    Recognising we have some protagonists on this forum that are over committed, it would be great to hear from a few of the more educated realists that view this forum. Would be interested to hear your perspective.

GLTA - PH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $43.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $89.66K 8.966M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
43 14216647 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 10498220 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.