BML 0.00% 12.5¢ boab metals limited

Thanks for doing that, Watchfulbull, and good on Simon for...

1. 207 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 421
    Thanks for doing that, Watchfulbull, and good on Simon for replying quickly.

I'm almost certain we'll see an amendment issued for the performance rights, unless they want to risk an embarrassing NO vote at the AGM. Simon's explanation for reinstating the expired terms is admittedly a tad disingenuous, but I suppose it's the least offensive explanation they can offer under the circumstances without admitting to trying a sneaky move on us.

Despite the delays in the DFS, I'm still happy with what management has achieved to date, and I'm happy to let this 'misadventure' go through to the keeper whilst hoping management set the performance bar a little higher next time and learns not to take us for granted moving forward.

Let's not underestimate just how monumental a task it is to reach a decision to mine, let alone to actually start mining, but the opportunity that lies ahead is in my view potentially life-changing for many of us.

The up-rampers and down-rampers can equally make a valid case to justify their points of view. Regardless, our MC is lower than that of many spec stocks that have barely moved a drill rig, and is in no way reflective of the potential rewards here. I'm unhappy with the share price but at the same time thrilled to have almost doubled my holdings here. Time will tell whether this was a wise decision.

Best of luck to all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $22.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 86153 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.0¢ 43207 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.56am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.