ADN 11.1% 0.8¢ andromeda metals limited

Ann: Prospectus - Capital Raising, page-93

1. 687 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1225
    So glad I don’t bother reading any of the tripe on here anymore. Love the non holders piling on with repetitive and really quite disingenuous commentary - thanks for all the insights. Hotcopper is really just a cesspool of some really low quality “stock discussions”

To think this used to be some decent spaces where you could actually learn stuff about the stock market - guys like the loft as an example. He had a lot of knowledge on how certain positions worked.

HC mission statement is a total farce “To improve Australian investment decisions through the exchange of analysis” this stopped being true years ago. It should actually read “friendly bridge where trolls reside to discuss anything other than a stock”

There is nothing which has been posted on HC on any stocks I own which has been of much value in months. Just piles of non holders (like here) trolling and certainly non improving investment decisions through exchanging analysis. The only thing I’ve learnt - is how not to behave as a human being and what “analysis” doesn’t look like.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
-0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $27.14M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.8¢ $192.7K 22.27M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 22482118 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 8145926 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.