PTX 0.00% 4.3¢ prescient therapeutics limited

Thx Agent-86... I managed to glean quite a bit of insight into...

1. 7,852 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3351
    Thx Agent-86... I managed to glean quite a bit of insight into where PTX and TFS are headed based on the first article on scalable manufacturing and highly suspect that CellPryme-A relates to the "Activation" stage. It is the stage, afterall, that involves genetically modifying the T-cells using viral vectors or other nonviral gene delivery methods to express the CAR.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/4617/4617621-26d05d6692e8dee476e1465dc52a6493.jpg

It states that "The selection or depletion of specific T-cell types within the PBMCs is then performed. In some protocols, the cells are enriched for CD3+ T cells prior to or concurrent with their activation, at which point the cells are genetically modified using viral vectors or other nonviral gene delivery methods to express the CAR."

So, it could be that PTX have come up with a non-viral activation process in which the genetic programming is achieved in a more efficient and less costly way. How this compares to the method outlined in the second article you provided, I'm not sure, Agent-86. It'd be good to get your thoughts on it.

It's more than apparent that TFS sees OmniCAR and CellPryme as promising to deliver the universal fix for immunotherapy that the space has been crying out for... for decades. TFS also would be wanting to leverage first-mover advantage too... hence the 12-mth timeframe. As the Reach Markets presenter stated, the Thermo Fisher news is a coup for Prescient.... and isn't it just?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PTX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $34.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.3¢ 4.3¢ 4.3¢ $2.312K 53.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 732851 4.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.4¢ 240379 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PTX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.