BNO 0.00% 1.0¢ bionomics limited

Ann: Published BNC210 Phase 2b Data, Additional Information, page-11

1. 4,907 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 387
    @Footmax and @pigman2. I have held BNO for so long now, it is almost part of the family..... you know....the sibling that constantly disappoints, but is still part of the family ?
    I have held BNO all through Deborah Rathgens reign with promises regarding this BNC and that BNC for the cure of Cancer, Dementia etc all the way thru to the common cold. Heaps of promises, but no filled ones. BNO is very similar to BLG (Blueglas) where all SH get are unfulfilled promises and ongoing research and it seems all the SH do is to fund ongoing research without there ever being anything at the end of the rainbow. From others observations on HC, BNO doesn’t seem to be well managed and certainly communication to SH appears to be severely lacking. Company administration and adherence to ASX requirements also seems to be deficient. I’m a bit like footmax where I have basically written off the investment, would not get a significant sum back if I did sell, and am just hanging around to see what happens “in case it surprises me.” (Like footmax).
    To see if they are worth buying, run up a 5 year graph. If the line is going up to the right, buy, If not, forget it !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BNO (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.