PUR 20.0% 0.2¢ pursuit minerals ltd

Ann: Pursuit Applies for Combatant PGE-Ni-Cu Project Tenements, page-72

1. 6,604 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2852
    Agree its not nonsense the guy clearly knows his nerdcraft around this style of mapping.

The thing is its not a big deal, they just picked up this lease which came probably concluded at a random timepoint after the Government ticked a box (after earlier applications to secure it)and it came in the middle of the busiest week the company has probably ever had.

Exploration results to pen up, a Presentation to put together and a raising to finalize all with an announcement needing to be made on a new lease.
    So if they put out a basic map that a Hotcopper poster with skills specific to the field could improve on what are we supposed to say...well ,very impressive.
    Ok very impressive mapping skills Blyth well done.

But does it matter...really...no, not one ounce to me, it doesn't change whats in or not in the ground there one iota?

The main game is clearly the PGE leases and although we have on paper allocated money to explore this new lease watch that money be rapidly redirected to drilling further south if and when we hit anything at Cal East or one of the other targets.

I just think they are staying ahead of the game by securing land in that under explored Northern zone before Goyder or one of the other sharks that are circling all the new trends in WA mining gobbles all the available land up.

The southern wheatbelt is quietly being gobbled as we speak...if you don't stay ahead of the trends you miss out is the bottom line which makes it very clear our large well placed footprint through the prospective PGE lands of the central/northern wheatbelt was a well timed master stroke by our company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PUR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $7.270M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ $126 62.94K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
58 60465473 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 39172826 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PUR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.