PWN 12.5% 0.9¢ parkway corporate limited

You really do have to question the motivation of those that were...

1. 790 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1160
    You really do have to question the motivation of those that were spruiking this stock last week and then bagging it and gloating about selling out to make a profit because the company decided to act on the requests of professional and sophisticated investors and bank some cash, with a 10% dilution that secures the future of PWN. Does not sound like they were in it for same reason as us investors, each to their own but we don't need to hear about it.

The company was never going to please everyone in doing what they've done but what changed from last week to this week. 3 things, there is $1.64m extra in cash in the bank, 178m more shares on issue and potentially a strategic acquisition. Bahay is the single largest individual shareholder in the company, do you really think he wants to greatly dilute his own shareholding? He has more skin in this game than all of us combined.

So, 2b shares on issue, what a dog, no one is going to look at this stock. Is that what people are saying about BRN, a stock with $50m market cap about 5 months ago, that went onto have a market cap of $1.4b and has joined the ASX300, still has a $600m market cap before today's 21% rise. Who are you kidding!

Read the announcement. To fund a range of strategic initiatives including a potential acquisition of strategic assets.

Given that nothing's changed except that a few people are shitty because the share price is not continuing on the awesome trajectory we were seeing in the last two weeks, I am happy to buy more and did this morning.

End of the month is 12 calendar days away, 9 business days away. I rejigged the spreadsheet for the updated number of shares for what's it worth:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/2572/2572087-da4d2c64d40403b23b4995fc948c2397.jpg
    I've done my research. I'm happy.

DYOR.

Mr M.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PWN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $24.90M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $91.12K 10.12M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 40000 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 1411302 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PWN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.