CXO 4.40% 9.5¢ core lithium ltd

Dronski One must have other investments always remember that....

1. 2,238 Posts.
    Dronski One must have other investments always remember that. All in is always risky.

But my pf allocation to CXO is high. It's not too high though. It's an explorer and can be volatile. I always prepare for 25% downside in small caps and if one can absorb that you know your allocation is correct. IMHO I know CXO is massively undervalued. Many here and Mgt would agree but CXO is hated to not be triple the price right now.

Some companies are darlings with incredible even stupid high valuations, for even zero achievements and some are hated on high achievements.........until they are not.

Ill say this CXO is starting to become investment grade each drill result and quarterly. It's worth alot more than 24c but I don't know when mothermarket will wake tf up and take us there.

We are unloved. But a real Gem.

Not for long every single tenement is proving to be very valuable with commercial results and each has real promise, resource value and could be its own company actually.

CXO management and GEO may be best in the business for assembling this portfolio of tenements which is what we own a part of.

Each quarterly is like a report card and this is another outstanding quarterly the market should reward with a pop...but bc we are hated and there is some small minded angry cappers and dumpers we have to punch through them with a 5 day rally....or insto buyer who will do us favour and wipe them out with a gap up.

Uranium is one they didn't speak of in the quarterly which shows how focused they are on Lithium but it's got amazing value and rising every U price rise. I'll help management and say we own a Bannerman resources. Market will ignore this until it doesn't as well.

We will have a hard rally here soon. The cappers can't win every game.

Does the market reward us for a great quarter ?? it's hammered poor quarterlies and after reading ours I'll be picking a few more up as well.

GG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.5¢
Change
0.004(4.40%)
Mkt cap ! $201.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.5¢ 9.0¢ $827.7K 8.955M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 372317 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 269235 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.51pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CXO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.