BRK 0.00% 1.0¢ brookside energy limited

Hey Dan, if you dont mind me asking, how are you connected to...

1. 287 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 44
    Hey Dan, if you dont mind me asking, how are you connected to the company? I was thinking that you, peto, Lew (i think maybe Professional or someone else also) all seem to have info and knowledge that does not seem to be publicly available such as "They did receive some ridiculous low offers" as you replied above. You seem to be the OG's of BRK, so i guess it must be even more frustrating for you lot since you have been holding longer than everyone else.

Me personally, i agree with what DD said. There should be KPI's based on SP for him to receive 15 mill - obviously this is a scheme so there is some form of conditions but i cbf reading into it. But it should be tiered something like 2.5 mill @ 2c, another 2,5 mill @ 3c, another 2,5 mill @ 4c, another 2,5 mill @ 5c, another 2,5 mill @ 6c, another 2,5 mill @ 7c. I think 7 cents puts us close towards the company goal of 500 mill valuation quoted by the CEO himself (obviously this is an example and not calculated properly just ballpark).

I understand people here are frustrated and probably see the current CEO as more of a COO (operationally we cant complain), if he cant get the job done and increase the SP, then we need someone else who can (his been at the helm for a while).

Anyway i think you concluded perfectly with "patience".

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRK (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $47.72M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $33.95K 3.390M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
36 26990595 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 46347234 35
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BRK (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.