LTR 3.83% 95.0¢ liontown resources limited

[ATTACH] I called in to LTR's Kathleen valley area to have a...

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    rig.jpg
    I called in to LTR's Kathleen valley area to have a look at the project there, as I cruised past on the weekend. as a shareholder does, when he gets the chance.
    Two RC rigs busy drilling, good to see shareholders money being spent on drilling targets,
    I cracked a few roadside pegmatite outcrops where LTR has been recently drilling, beaut spodumene crystals everywhere,
    some quite impressive specimens of high grade lithium mineralisation
    pegmatite.jpg this pegmatite outcrop has green sample bags from recent drilling in the left background.
    A  lot of visible spodumene crystals in all roadside outcrops I looked at, they are the long white flattenend "grass leaf" looking crystals in this pegmatite outcrop. spodumene.jpg
    good infrastructure here( great place for a mine) , main road going past, powerlines visible in the distance, lets hopes the tonnes are here to be viable.

I originally bought into LTR awhiles back at 2.1c, sold out at 4.4c as you do, to realise the profit, but have now bought back in again, as I especially like the Vanadium / Molybdenum project they picked up, plus Buldania does sound good. But nothing beats actually seeing mineralisation, and good quality exploration work being done.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
95.0¢
Change
0.035(3.83%)
Mkt cap ! $2.303B
Open High Low Value Volume
92.5¢ 98.0¢ 91.0¢ $33.31M 35.17M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 124060 94.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
96.5¢ 170420 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.