AVZ 0.00% 78.0¢ avz minerals limited

Great post and so on the mark,perhaps you drink the same...

1. 1,751 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1072

Great post and so on the mark,perhaps you drink the same lithium infused Kool-Aid as me! The quarterly readoresomely technically well to me, drilling and assaying costs monies, resultingin the largest undeveloped high-grade spodumene deposit in the World – a trueTier 1 sought after asset.

I anticipate that Hauyou or non todistant entities to them will take some of or indeed all of the $5-10M Top-Upplacement via the Paterson Curse. Averaging down is a good thing for some, thenHauyou will convert all of their 10c options in mid-April. Hauyou will then bein a strategically sound position to be in from then on, China Inc has manyfingers in the pie. Well played I say and still an earn for others. Time willtell all …

In addition, contrary to what some awipes or non Kool-Aid drinkers have been suggesting, AVZ will not be out ofmoney within three months if only the minimum fully underwritten $5M is raisedand Patersons are not getting $1M of that minimum $5M, but may garnish thatprincely sum if $15M is raised. The Appendix 5B estimated cash outflow of $4.3Mis based on raising $15M and will be scaled down accordingly if that amount isnot raised. Not hard to research that fact:

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1424/1424529-e1ef0fbe0bd126cf92f532ce14c4e6c2.jpg

Go figure and let the haters hate,jilters jilt etc if that’s the way they swing … may they also have success anda win. Bye …

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………

AVZ intends to movestraight into a feasibility study after delivering the results of the scopingstudy and it is evident that Chinese interests will feature heavily in fundingand offtake discussions”, *, 11th September2018

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVZ (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.