LTR 1.22% $1.21 liontown resources limited

Geez its pretty easy for some here to get their knickers in a...

1. 1,254 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 781
    Geez its pretty easy for some here to get their knickers in a knot and start playing the man not the ball.

I'm not sure what AGY has got to do with oz hard rock projects but if you must know I have about 1/20 of what I originally had back in the 2-3c days.

@anatol are you hanging your hat on a non-binding OT agreement Tesla and Kidman signed back in 2018 when the market was riding high ??  No money has changed hands, the project has been moth-balled and the new JV partners in WES/SQM have no prior experience with SC conversion to hydroxide.  

Safe to say Telsa aren't waiting around to see that agreement fulfilled.

To be clear, I was talking about a direct capital investment /JV / takeover etc in an Oz hard rock project from an EU Carmaker ? I'm not talking about an off-take agreement.

So who honestly believes that is a realistic possibility ?  

Tesla being the pioneer in the EV space are way ahead of the curve and their partnerships with various tier-1 battery manufacturers is how the rest will follow suit.  There is minimal cost savings going all the way upstream to raw material supply / SC production given these carmakers wouldn't have clue when it came to converting it to a useable battery quality LiOH.

FYI - I'm not here to troll anyone... I posted in this thread to help drive some constructive discussion and my original post was designed to shine the light on let's be honest, a far fetched and ridiculous pie in the sky ramp by the OP.

Hope everyone has a good w/end...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LTR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.21
Change
-0.015(1.22%)
Mkt cap ! $2.939B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.23 $1.24 $1.21 $1.274M 1.042M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 126748 $1.21

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.22 15050 21
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.19am 02/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$1.21
  Change
-0.015 ( 1.72 %)
Open High Low Volume
$1.24 $1.24 $1.21 262634
Last updated 11.39am 02/05/2024 ?
LTR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.