NOR 4.35% 4.4¢ norwood systems limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities/Appendix 4C Cash Flow Report, page-266

1. 7,323 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2282
    And just like that, another episode of #UnintendedConsequences

Here are some choice bits from a post which you claim stands above "the pathetic crap".

Doz: " I think Growler was going to email the company for a response on the missing pilot update because no one else would reply and answer this question for him"

You thought incorrectly. I have often stated I would never email the company as they would be prohibited from sharing any worthwhile information. Case in point, look at what Holla has posted re: contacting NOR.

Doz: "Growler certainly needs to do more of his own research ."

Do I? I have been bearish on NOR since it was over $1.00. Meanwhile, you have been bullish as NOR continues to find new ATL.

Doz: "Anyway , maybe if Norwood provided the usual pilot update in the recent quarterly , eagle eyed readers may have noticed instead of the usual , Australia , Africa , Asia and North America ( maybe some of these pilots are now finally finished and the final tender process has begun ) leaving for example just Africa and North America as current pilots . Maybe Growler can confirm if this is the case ."

I can confirm the word "pilot" was not mentioned in the Q. I am unsure how you can suggest some pilots are still alive and NOR is tendering for ones which have finished. But as always, you create a bullish scenario, sorry, a hyperbolic hypothetical.

You mentioned me 3 times in a reply to Disco. You always take me on and always come off second best. What is the definition of insanity?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NOR (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.