MSB 1.49% $1.02 mesoblast limited

Mesoblast have always been steadfast in their view that Rem-L...

1. 1,216 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1375
    Mesoblast have always been steadfast in their view that Rem-L shows efficacy as demonstrated by the ODAC vote and that TNFR1 is the MOA, even though the FDA were/are adamant that Rem-L has multi-modality and therefore the MOA is more complex. However, for accelerated approval only one MOA needs to be established from my understanding, not all modalities, so MSB probably won't be proposing an additional MOA in conjunction with TNFR1, especially since activation of TNFR1 by IL-1 is what activates Rem-L and it's anti-inflammatory and immune regulatory functions.

The "substantial data" MSB refers to is probably to do with potency assays to measure CQAs to ensure batch-to-batch consistency during manufacturing and critical process parameters or CPPs. This would've required MSB to generate substantial data from several different donors and to create stockpiles for research purposes, which we know based on past inventories that they had previously done so. I suspect MSB will create a TNFR1 cut-off level to ensure quality between batches.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.02
Change
0.015(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $1.164B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.00 $1.04 94.0¢ $11.76M 11.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 206912 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 37637 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.