TNT 0.00% 13.0¢ tesserent limited

Thanks for that - I agree with @tamz; this expansion will come...

1. 180 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 49
    Thanks for that - I agree with @tamz; this expansion will come with costs. And revenue will lag behind.

I'm not against investment in the future, but as a shareholder I regard this move into the UK as significant. So why weren't we informed? Frankly, I feel that TNT is totally ignoring me. I had a look at this advertisement, and then found TNT are advertising a lot of jobs through BambooHR - one said "We are poised to double in size in the next three years ...". Looking forward to seeing the promised strategy behind that - obviously the UK is part of it.

Reader Alert: I've been harping on the following for 2 years. I'm very supportive of the Chair, but he proved a while back when he spoke about Bullet Trains and $200M revenues just around the corner that he wasn't up to the Investor Relations task. And since then he has taken on executive responsibility for Investor Relations - and has been even less effective. There's a good story to be told - he needs to pass on that responsibility to a professional. Please.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.