IMU 1.41% 7.0¢ imugene limited

Excellent posts Davy and Zior, as usual. Many good points,...

1. 569 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4604

Excellent posts Davy and Zior, as usual. Many good points, especially in the way LC operates.

Davy, I think you may well be close to the mark when you say ...

“reflecting on LC's interview comment a couple of days ago that "I see a real path for future approvals, but I see an even a ...a just a delightful path where we could partner with big Pharma, so that we can get this out there sooner, faster for patients." For me - that's as much of a hint as she can make that a $$$ deal is close.”

I am thinking along similar lines.

Hi Ibraz4me,

You raise an interesting point. Why did Precision go with IMU? Well, there are a number of possibilities.

• They may have needed cash urgently ... but I think that’s unlikely.

• They may have been persuaded by a 3rd party, one they had confidence in, and with who they had already been exploring a way forward ie. Chimeric. ... quite possible.

• They may have been influenced by one of the world’s greatest Oncologists. ie Yuman Fong ... also quite possible. He has great influence in the oncology world.

• They may have been gob-smacked by the quality and depth of Team IMU ... possible.

• They may have liked what IMU were doing with OVs ... The FDA certainly does.

• They might believe that onCARlytics is not only a stroke of genius, but the perfect fit for azel-cel, ie. the perfect combo ... so huge royalty payments heading Precision’s way for a very long time.

It could be all of the above, some of the above, or none of them. We will never know.

What I do believe is that the purchase of azel-cel and the production facility, was a master-stroke on the part of the IMU team, and very likely ‘put to bed’ by Monil Shah, a doctor with over 20 years of pharmaceutical and biotechnology industry experience in oncology drug development.

Interesting times ahead.

All opinion, of course.

Last edited by Outlander2: 31/01/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.41%)
Mkt cap ! $512.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.2¢ 7.4¢ 7.0¢ $975.5K 13.74M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 258202 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.1¢ 932063 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.07pm 15/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.0¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 2.64 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.2¢ 7.3¢ 7.0¢ 6285176
Last updated 15.25pm 15/05/2024 ?
IMU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.