DCC 3.92% 4.9¢ digitalx limited

They have cash to run the business at current for the next...

1. 63 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    They have cash to run the business at current for the next couple of years - all good.

Customer receipts
    • $690k cash received from customers seems - not quite sure how this reconciles to the $770k gross cash received from Sell My Shares and fund management fees including the $270k performance fee mentioned. Find out more at Webinar I guess.
    • Sell My Shares - nice to see the growth of 20% QoQ. Not clear how large the opportunity is. Feels like a side hustle which is fine if cashflow positive.
    • No more mention of finding product market fit for Drawbridge which is good. Legacy blockchain solution looking for a problem to solve.

Future hopes in near to mid-term are:
    • Spot Bitcoin ETF being approved - Not sure what value that brings yet but first to market would I imagine be a good thing and the appetite is most probably there given US take-up.
    • Mount Gox - TBA in May likely. Known unknown
    • [Surge in value of BTC by year end]

Other:
    • DigitalX Playlist - I can't understand from the description what they are trying to do here nor what the benefits are.
    • DARTx - Maybe too early. I understand the product but not clear what kind of digital assets can be invested in

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DCC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.9¢
Change
-0.002(3.92%)
Mkt cap ! $42.45M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.0¢ 5.0¢ 4.9¢ $4.87K 98.63K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 53692 4.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 76877 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 17/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.1¢
  Change
-0.002 ( 1.92 %)
Open High Low Volume
4.9¢ 5.1¢ 4.9¢ 101057
Last updated 11.06am 17/05/2024 ?
DCC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.