ECS 0.00% 1.5¢ ecs botanics holdings ltd

Thanks bowser1, sharing your thoughts is highly appreciated and...

1. 434 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 114

Thanks bowser1, sharing your thoughts is highly appreciated and it reflected my own thoughts, which meant we are concerned about the constant SP deterioration.

I have also noted that there is great resistance to the concerning viewpoints, however no positive discussions were progressed.

I am happy to share some of the insights I gained after discussing my concerns with Nan-Maree. Our concerns are possibly due to differences in the perception of the report.

My understanding is that
    1) the negative cash from operation is the result of some harvest still under processing before they can be sold and from cost of additional cost of the harvesting from Dec 23.

2) The revenue is expected to increase in the coming quarters

3) ECS is not making a loss by selling any product at a loss – that is to say, even the open cultivated products is sold above costs in competition with the imports.

4) Manufacturing delay in some of their own products – VESIsorb - they had to ditch the US manufacturer and it is being done through a Canadian supplier.

5) We have an additional 3.2M Nab funding which means – 3.2+2+3.2 = 8.4M in total. CR is not required for short term/current needs.

I have also compiled the 2 year quarterlies asbelow and doesn’t feel concerned for how ECS is progressing. But I have concernsthat the market is having same issues like us in interpreting the results. Ithink we all should put forward this concern with the management

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6349/6349517-9db5324626edc40643f8090e10a98df4.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $19.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.6¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $3.349K 214.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1687001 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 349984 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.16pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.