BIT 0.00% 3.1¢ biotron limited

Lol! You haven't read my posts for long have you.Completely...

1. 632 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113

Lol! You haven't read my posts for long have you.

Completely accept the risk that's here, hence why I'm trading this with profit... as I said months ago.

In retort... I don't see the issue? Maybe we are therefore on the same page. As I've said. Opportunity is better than it was 6 months ago.

I haven't had that close an eye on this in past couple of months but I gather the top 40 is fairly static. if anything concentrating a little.

Delay doesn't suit the "promoted out" types. The it must go up today or Im calling for an RC types, they cant comprehend business and believe SP of a company tis small with such poor comms is accurate... remind you of anyone?

There's clearly risk and there's clearly upside here. From last research I looked at there were 3 companies globally with any traction in this space and we are the most advanced. Demand remains sky high. Application opportunities are variable. Efficacy is demonstrated across various fronts. BP has guided these trails.

Is this 30M MC company perfectly run... I think there's scope for improvement, its also been run on fumes.

We have Mgt team saying there's interest from multiple BP and that a deal is possible with demonstration, my thoughts go to what is required there and less so about your year 3 mathletics.

But I still haven't hit my trade limit on this one, so if you get it down further I wont complain tbh WB2

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BIT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.2¢ 3.1¢ $32.29K 1.025M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6463 3.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.2¢ 47000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.50pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BIT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.