MSB 1.49% $1.02 mesoblast limited

Something I have noticed on all Hot Copper commentary on every...

1. 121 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 65
    Something I have noticed on all Hot Copper commentary on every share I have held: the price goes up, it's because they make brilliant investment decisions. The price goes down: it's a massive conspiracy by shorters, manipulators, the ASX and alien bots. So why is there never a conspiracy to drive the price up (or is that GG's job?) But when it becomes harmful is if the price fall is due to very obvious shortcomings by management - I bought shares in 2 companies in a row where old directors are being sued by a new BOD for stealing from the company - but a lot of holders refuse to acknowledge what seems obvious and end up losing all or most of their money, because if you don't support their view that the company is the best thing ever and destined to make them rich, you belong to the trolls and manipulators trying to bring the company down.
    I don't think this applies to MSB, but it's sad that there are posters here who cannot accept falls in price an anything other than some sort of plot. If you think it's due to manipulation, don't sell, Why keep going on about something which can't be proved? We get approval, the price shoots up, we don't, it shoots down, nothing to do witjh manipulation. Nothing in between matters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MSB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.02
Change
0.015(1.49%)
Mkt cap ! $1.164B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.00 $1.04 94.0¢ $11.76M 11.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 206912 $1.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.03 37637 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MSB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.