HAS 3.28% 29.5¢ hastings technology metals ltd

I think the thorium content although important is not a game...

1. 172 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 160
    I think the thorium content although important is not a game changer. The government has already provided a loan and through their due diligence they would have had a look at risks.

The grades here for the green revolution are too big to ignore. The Europeans need to get their act together as Russian RE are off the table and Myanmar will be a thorn for a few more years at least due to their ongoing issues.

We are entering a new world and the Germans along with Denmark announcing they are going to drill for oil in a UNESCO area should give you an idea how serious they take energy.

If the Labor government wins here they have already announced 1 billion for minerals development and for battery down stream industries, EV charging network and should push harder for a green agenda with them also having the green preferences.

All things are pointing to a re rate on the way as Australia is pretty much the only place you can reliably get what the world wants, all geo political issues aside and I am patiently waiting for the focus to turn from lithium to RE as the next boom sector.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HAS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.5¢
Change
-0.010(3.28%)
Mkt cap ! $53.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
30.0¢ 30.5¢ 28.5¢ $57.43K 195.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 95221 29.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.5¢ 1258 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HAS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.