CDT 0.00% 0.4¢ castle minerals limited

Good to see they are advancing drill operations for the Lithium...

1. 125 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 130
    Good to see they are advancing drill operations for the Lithium and base metal projects in Australia but I just feel this should have been done earlier. It's great having so many potential projects but at what point does it become too many fingers in too many pies.

The market has not reacted with anything to do with Kambale. Aussie investors want to see the advancement of Aussie based projects. The only exception is if a project is too stellar to look past. Kambale isn't in that category imo. There are better graphite jnr projects in Australia than Kambale. We also have our own graphite tenements in WA. I would prefer to see them look to sell Kambale in the hopes the money could be used to speed up the projects back home, but until the drills hit the ground and show what is under the surface then Kambale advancement acts as a plan B 'should' the results not be as we hope back home.

Management have made it clear that they see themselves as an 'incubator' company. This means with all likelihood that getting Kambale to a point where the project could be sold is probably what they are looking towards. Hoping to perhaps get the drill results for either (or both, fingers crossed) Lithium/base metal projects and then potentially selling Kambale in order to speed up the process back home.

It has been a real slug for CDT holders and we have been very patient. I do like that they are advancing the projects at home but their wording about drilling doesn't inspire hope that the drills will be in the ground this quarter, let alone seeing results. Will be H2 of 2023 by the looks of things. It isn't necessary the end of the world but at some point holders (myself included) could look to cut losses before end of financial year and start fresh in the new one once the drills hit the Aussie land.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.311M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $1.6K 400K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
24 19586654 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 1524510 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.