LIN 2.17% 11.3¢ lindian resources limited

You can ask the company those details ask am not sure they want...

1. 648 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 103
    You can ask the company those details ask am not sure they want them publicised. It was the first event held in Sydney at the Chop House Restaurant if you want to reference it. I didn't include myself in that free lunch category but I can tell you that's how it was treated.

Management and funding issues were the concerns from most and that's not my opinion it was theirs. I was just listening asking questions and observing. We can deny deny deny but facts are facts.The enthusiasm was very underwhelming and the criticism was astonishing.

Funding will not happen.

One thing I need you to understand Alexander, I'm not a down ramper . I have way to much invested in this to want it to go backwards not only money but I have introduced my children, nieces nephews, sisters,staff members, solicitor, Dr, ect ect and its pride not money. Me personally I am still up.What I am is somebody who recognises that there is a problem and I'm not on HC to play games I'm here to share a sentiment that will achieve change that is required to get this company where it needs to be without guys like you pretending everything is ok when it evidentially NOT.

As shareholders we need to ask questions, questions that relate to the poor performance of the SP after multiple positive announcements. Alexander I NOT PREPARED TO PULL THE WOOL OVER MY OWN EYES AND THE EYES OF OTHERS.

Clearly something is wrong, yeah , nah maybe?

You can continue with your naive point of view or malice towards luring potential shareholders under false pretence and you can afford to as you have a pittance invested in LIN monetary wise but if you are going to challenge you may not like the answers I have for you.

I hold a lot back on HC because I don't want to be the bearer of blame as AK is a regular reader on HC. Change is the catalyst of what is required.

You can choose to ignore the obvious Alexander but HC is not the place where astute investors make decisions but it is where current shareholders are and that's why I am here. Numbers do not lie.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.3¢
Change
-0.003(2.17%)
Mkt cap ! $129.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.0¢ 11.5¢ 11.0¢ $26.68K 238.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
13 687883 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 257527 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.00pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.