HMD 0.00% 1.5¢ heramed limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities & Cashflow Report, page-10

1. 473 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 393
    On the numbers, this appears done.

I'm in that awful period as a non-financial investor with a fairly rudimentary understanding of company financials of no confidence to hold, but also no confidence to cut losses and sell.

I held another company with a silver tongued CEO... all talk of transformation suppliers close to signing, and cost cutting measures and unlocking significant shareholder value... and that talk continued into VA and the sale of their only valuable asset for about $500k (that they acquired for about $34 million total 18 months ago) back to a private company of the same name with all management keeping their jobs.

Ouch. I stubbornly held on there assuming my 70% paper loss was temporary and it was the market who was wrong, and by the time I realised I'd fooled myself and believed empty words, it wasn't even worth selling.

What's going on here? Can anyone offer some views as to whether we have a future. Being generous, lack of director on-market buys is due to the blackout period prior to the release of material news. Flip side is none see value or fruition of any deals coming.

When Ron said don't expect millions in revenue (don't remember the full context) - why not, and when can we? Because with yearly cash burn of around $4 million, we aren't a going concern without millions in revenue.

Why so little received from 2,800 devices / licences? At $50 a month licencing (isn't that the figure?) we should be pulling in about $400,000 a quarter.

But just $40k and $33k last two quarters. Are we a charity?

How can we have faith in securing these pipelines when we had JHC and it fizzled out?

And I hope these non-dilutive funding arrangements aren't empty talk... because we don't have sufficient capital for 2 quarters which is required, so they need capital now - not long after raising capital.

Any constructive thoughts or guidance from others greatly appreciated!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HMD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.498M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 236298 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.6¢ 225403 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.04am 20/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
HMD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.