TMT 0.00% 26.0¢ technology metals australia limited

One of my pet peeves is lazy journalists, Molly is either a stay...

1. 956 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 122

One of my pet peeves is lazy journalists, Molly is either a stay at home jorno or an employee of the WA Chamber. The story Rhys referenced https://cciwa.com/wa-works/mining/australian-vanadium-project-to-deliver-mine-and-processing-plant/ does not interview any body from the company and if you follow the links in the story it is merely a fluff story to promote what a great state WA is to invest in. If you follow the link "as profiled on WA invest" and search geenfields / mining you will find both AVL and TMT and both seeking $500m Maybe its laziness in both companies to not have it removed, but also its no big deal. If either Company was challenged I would daresay the answer would be at this stage there are two companies and two projects, If and when the two companies amalgamate it will be up to that new board to decide on an action plan. While we may all believe that the new board may favour one of the plans no decision has been made. I personally favour the on site TMT plan but let us not lose site of the fact that AVL personnel will dominate the new board and executive. Let us hope egos are left behind and any decision is based on a ROI to shareholders I look to RCF to help with that guidance.

On another note I am surprised at the drop in SP of both companies and see TMT as the better buy.
    Price at posting was 1 TMT share .24 cents 12 AVL share .312 cents.
    Also on the subject of egos I learnt a few years ago that it did not go down well to promote the logic of, One Ore Body One Company on either HC site. There was significant hostility between some posters on both. A bit like putting a bunch of Collingwood supporters in with some Carlton supporters. I wonder if it is these antagonists that are jumping ship.
    On a brighter note the Federal Govt has increased funding to finance critical minerals. by $2B https://asia.nikkei.com/Spotlight/Supply-Chain/Australia-doubles-critical-minerals-funding-with-1.2bn-boost. .... Of all the links I could have posted I chose Nikkei Asia. just my little nod to Aust Critical Minerals and acknowledgement the world is watching.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TMT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.