ODN 0.00% 0.0¢ odin energy limited

My gut is telling me to stay away from this (especially loading...

1. 753 Posts.
    My gut is telling me to stay away from this (especially loading up more) - the whole thing just feels really suss. This quarterly effectively says nothing and the observations in the other thread of the big players using bots to maintain the price at a certain level, while simultaneously offloading to us small fish on Commsec is very unnerving. ODN is effectively a shell company and it could be they are using the tempting bait of Gridcomm as one last Pump-n-Dump before getting out and winding up.

But that said I'm staying in with my little $1600 stake. If my gut is right then I will know to trust it in the future. Pissing a grand and a half against the wall is not disastrous and I would write it off on tax and as a valuable piece of education.

If the hype is true, well then I might walk with 10 grand, hardly a big win and probably tinged with regret of not getting more, but still a nice win and a substantial boost to my profit target for the year. It would also make me rethink about educated risk in the future.

Time will tell.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ODN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.