ARU 0.00% 20.0¢ arafura rare earths ltd

It's nice to see Birchcorp and BigBlackBear shining through with...

1. 4 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    It's nice to see Birchcorp and BigBlackBear shining through with their common sense and emotionless analysis, which I'm sure many of us should adopt as investors.

It's very easy to be upset at a low SP, and get overwhelmingly excited when the SP is at an all time high.

In due time, when everything is executed and the company starts generating profit, our SP will begin to reflect the company's worth.

Albeit this is still quite some time away.

Until then, it's important not to lose your sanity, and invest responsibly.

As far as I can see, Arafura is creating partnerships with some insanely massive players, Gina, Hyundai, GE Renewable Energy, Siemens...I wouldn't be surprised if the remaining OEM is General Motors, Volkswagen Group, Mercedes-Benz or Ford. As well as the mysterious tier 1 motor component manufacturer. That's just the beginning, now imagine the world we are moving towards, e.g. advanced robots, defense systems beyond our imagination...

There is a reason these colossal players are gravitating towards Arafura, same can be said about the short sellers.

Everyone wants a piece, at the lowest price possible.

Remember the legendary words of Warren Buffett "Price is what you pay, value is what you get."

As always, this is not financial advice, be sure to stay safe and stay sane.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ARU (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $462.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $213.1K 1.066M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 445910 19.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 1187693 36
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.29pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ARU (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.