LGP 3.85% 12.5¢ little green pharma ltd

A lot of good points, this coming year I think is going to see a...

1. 7,008 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2687
    A lot of good points, this coming year I think is going to see a lot more delisted to the list, or they just become shells.

I think a lot of private sector are growing better operations, they didnt have the luxury of public funds thrown at them, had to grow lean and organically, and now these ASX listed companies with all the disclosure rules, etc, that had the luxury of funding and sloppy expensive spending need to reign it in as you say, look at CAN for example, they are in this position they are in after spending $161 million of raised money, and on top of that over 56 million of debt. Just a money pitt, there is no way they will be able to keep spending like that. Also side not, I notice that you dont have CANs debt in your original post but include some others like LGP and EOF, CAN is the biggest loan of them all 56 million and growing, with no way of servicing that debt.

I take it funds foreward means how many quarters worth of money they haveat current burn rates? Yeah its so dismal, and this environment as well harder and harder to get capital, you got more and more competition. A lot of these companies that are not yet well oiled machines wont make it.

What do you do for the company your helping out, you in the industry some how or investing? What companies are you thinking will do well here? Im obviously a fan of ECS, think MDC is a sleeper, AGH could do well, but funding is an issue. Not much else imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LGP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.5¢
Change
-0.005(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $39.22M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.0¢ 13.0¢ 12.5¢ $5.804K 46.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 98123 12.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
13.0¢ 292625 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.55pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
12.5¢
  Change
-0.005 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.5¢ 16668
Last updated 12.56pm 16/05/2024 ?
LGP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.