NMT 0.00% 7.0¢ neometals ltd

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-14

1. 2,733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 392
    Really excited to read the good news received today! Carrier booked, shipping dates set, and tonnage known... some of the uncertainty eased! We know that lithium prices will continue to rise over the next several years, and I agree with you, that there may be more gradual rises. There is an apparent lull in the markets for the Chinese New Year period, however, lithium price rises are expected in Q2.Lithium prices are also expected to rise as a result of China's EV subsidy policy. I'll be invested in NMT and GXY for the next several years, and I'd like to be holding both long term, however, I don't want to lock myself into a particular strategy, as I would prefer to wait, and see how the investments grow, as both investments have seen some share price surges already. The fall in NMT's SP today would be a boon for those wanting to buy more, and getting in early, before the inevitable price rises. I'm expecting that we will do much better than MacBank's price target of 0.40c, however, I never like to go out on a limb, and make share price predictions. GLTA

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NMT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $43.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 7.0¢ $6.112K 87.32K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 310050 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 4228 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.30am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NMT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.