PGM 11.1% 2.4¢ platina resources limited

Ann: Quarterly Activities Report, page-56

1. 3,903 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 360
    Well I guess it all depends on the emerging size of the scandium market........
    but yes CLQ 450 million dollar market cap... they can go out and buy autoclaves. Its impressive, very impressive, but you have to pay 17.8 × as much to be a part of it. A lot of levity for PGM to move on the scandium cobalt in that deferential. Maybe scandium is like uranium. Maybe if you can make your plane/car/bus/train lighter by one third, then you really dont care all that much as a producer if you pay 2000 per kg or 3000 per kg?

CLQ and the fact they have gone for the autoclaves can be seen more as a positive in my mind..they think it is worth the while, and clearly see the potential there now. They might try to corner the market, but you can be damn sure they will promote the market. PGM were never going to be producing scandium before CLQ in my mind anyway...

It would actually be worse if CLQ didn't bother with the scandium.. Because at the end of the day who among us really understand the opaque nature of that market? They have decided to increase their capex at this point in the market because they see it as worth the while. BULLISH!

We can sit next door, cheap as chips, do an easy bag or three, (easy) and all the while CLQ go from strength to strength. And while we tick off boxes without having to inject massive capital the nature of our ore body becomes apparent via the nature of CLQ's. The difficulties associated, the mining and refining will all be revealed to PGM at no extra cost to PGM. Awesome.

Friedland will win again , but will rise faster, maybe get taken out.
    Life is good Fiendish

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.003(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $16.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $432 18K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 104000 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 249938 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.22pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.