PGM 0.00% 2.7¢ platina resources limited

Ok time for all the knockers to finally dump their PGM shares...

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Ok time for all the knockers to finally dump their PGM shares methinks.
    Consensus of opinion is this aint going anywhere, not enough hype, wrong products, wrong management etc etc etc. I'm OK with that. Cos now I see a REAL and BEST Scandium project in the world ready to rock.

But thats not what the market wants. But betcha that's exactly what the new super alloy boys have been waiting for.

FANTASTIC report bros. See the two big circles high on the left of the chart and SYC well below? That's exactly what the Sc-Al alloy boys would be looking for. And NICE credits in this high grade SCANDIUM resource about to be turned into reserves this Qtr?

Reckon we will be first with a commercial Sc deal anytime from here cos many have been following us for a coupla years now and waiting for this status.

Happy to deal on 42 tpa initial PFS scope .... which might be upgraded you never know cos we sure have the stable high grade reserves coming for it ..... and be re-rated on a PER 10

Meanwhile the Cobalt, Platinum, Gold+Palladium primary projects will keep ticking along

Well done boys. Looking forward to realities now whilst others play with the market.

OWEP

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.82M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 423047 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 359770 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.