PGM 4.55% 2.3¢ platina resources limited

As I mentioned before, scandium is not mainstream yet, but let...

1. 78 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    As I mentioned before, scandium is not mainstream yet, but let TSX:SCY, CLQ and AUZ do the work and we reap the benefits. Just have a look at the link below how global exposure (and therefore knowledge) is starting and how wide the range of applications already is, it is from TSX:SCY.
    AUZ will announce an binding off-take agreement soon, probably for their cobalt, but it will provide them with cashflow that can focus them on their scandium as well. So give it some time and scandium will be "popular".
    The big guys become exponentially more wealthy with globalisation. The only way to sustain that is to keep going from A to B cheaply. That means 1. low weight vehicles, trucks, planes etc (so scandium and graphene) to expand their range and 2. the battery or fuel cell providing energy (scandium in fuel cells, but still a long time ahead) to these vehicles.
    Regular Joe's/middle class like us here on HC or in China complain about high energy prices, pollution in cities etc (not severe here in Australia, but anyone that has visited an Asian city knows what I am talking about), which may cause unrest and therefore potentially undermines the status quo (eg in China).
    Therefore, batteries will become a reality, regardless of a new financial crisis or not (to really take off, some say there is still a 50 billion $ investment to be made in the next few years).
    As it is also a chance for China to really change the world order and get in front of the US, they will provide the still necessary investments into the EV and energy storage, regardless of a financial crisis or not.

But way off topic here.. What I meant to say, PGM's scandium will come out of the ground some day, just of patience and enjoy the rides others are making and keep in mind that it will be us on a bigger scale once scandium is more established. And yes Olympian, let's not forget about the platinum assets in Greenland and some gold as well

https://investorintel.com/investori...als-new-ventures-testing-use-scandium-alloys/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PGM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $14.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $4.562K 204.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 299489 2.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 108936 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.25pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.4¢
  Change
0.001 ( 9.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.3¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ 147492
Last updated 14.46pm 16/05/2024 ?
PGM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.