NTL 0.00% 1.6¢ new talisman gold mines limited

You need to chill - you received an update last month and some...

1. 311 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 383
    You need to chill - you received an update last month and some of the questions you asked were already answered on previous project updates and announcements.

As for the time taken to obtain metallurgy results and concentrator and processing plant design - it is naturally a time intensive process as testwork will determine response to conventional recovery processes on the types of ore identified in the mine to guide design criteria and the grades achievable from, based on what we know - a gravity concentration plant with a supplementary floatation cell, which I deem would have been selected from this stage of the testwork. There will also be chemical, mineralogical and metallurgical testing to evaluate the process - and determine ore hardness, crush and grind size requirements, flotation or leach retention times, reagent consumptions, metal recoveries and concentrate grades. In addition, equipment sizing and specification have to be determined, and performance across the entire orebody will have to be considered in the final plant design - so variability composites have to be made to evaluate recovery based on changes in ore grade, hardness, contaminant levels, lithology and spatial location within the deposit.

Keep in mind, flotation testwork have to be performed to evaluate the impact of recirculating intermediate products within the process and may include large bulk tests, or even pilot plant testing to generate sufficient quantities of intermediate product for definitive process evaluation.

If that wasn't enough further tests such as grindability studies have to be carried out to determine if the power supply that your company that has worked hard and installed up to the second bypass can meet the power requirements of the plant.

Throw into the mix environmental constraints and considerations for the community (and potentially areas where protestors might find cracks to build an argument upon) it grows this into a larger undertaking which you wouldn't want to skimp out on unless you want low concentrate grades and recovery.

But according to you and a few others on here, all this should take a month, including the Christmas and holiday period.

Relax...work is being done - you have been updated with all relevant information, it's up to you to find it and interpret it in a manner that positively impacts your investing decisions rather than outright bashing management for no reason; and trust me I know a thing or two about voicing my concerns against management and in this case - they're doing fine.

And BTW I'm not a miner either although I'm sure with the vast amount of information we can access in milliseconds, I hope we are smart enough to figure some things out.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NTL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.400M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 57 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 116624 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NTL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.