CYL 2.29% $1.92 catalyst metals limited

Ann: Quarterly activities report, page-8

1. 1,472 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 716
    CYL board can not control the SP, if you look at the past 2 years, every good announcement was followed up by a SP drop.

The main issue here is weak hands. Their are just under 100M shares available with the Top 20 owning just over 62% of them, with the general public owning only 35M shares, or just over 30%. If you compare this to most other similar Goldie’s retail runs at over 50% of total shares which creates more momentum as well as gaining more excitement.

Eg. Their were only 13 trades yesterday on CYL in total, FAL had 172 Total trades for the day, FAL has 170M SOI, with the public owning 70% of shares, you can do this with most other Goldie’s and the outcome will be the same, it doesn’t mean they are better or worse, it just creates more market reaction of fear, or FOMO.

The company has grown in leaps and bounds over the last 2 years but the SP has continued to slide south. This will only take one decent drill core to skyrocket us to the moon. Our land holdings in Vic, are around what is classed as the richest dirt in the world.

You only have to look at the recent drilling around the area buy other companies recently to see what the potential in SP increase is here and with only 94M shares on issue, what do you think will happen if we stumble on the next Fosterville, which many Geos believe is in the area.

Im in the red on this one by a fair bit, but, they have made sure we have money coming in to pay expenses for that exploration in both Vic and Tas with Henty, which is also increasing in value as we add more ounces to the resource there. Which allows us to be self funded and undiluted.

Time will tell, I think we are very undervalued, but I am happy to hold, and add to bring my average down and see what the drilling results uncover,

At the moment it doesn’t cost me anything to hold, if that changes I will rethink my position.

GLTAH
    DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.92
Change
-0.045(2.29%)
Mkt cap ! $433.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.96 $1.97 $1.86 $736.0K 386.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 5000 $1.91

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.95 8359 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CYL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.