SHE 0.00% 1.1¢ stonehorse energy limited

This is getting beyond a joke now. This person seems intent on...

1. 2,442 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 516
    This is getting beyond a joke now. This person seems intent on railroading the whole place by at the same time pretending to want to keep the threads clean. It's really bizarre and can't understand the obsession she has. She keeps digging a bigger and bigger hole and trying to justify arguably racists or at the least very racially insentive and discriminatory comments is not helping anyone's cause. As I said before, I believe this really stems from when I assumed she was another inactive poster called valuein. They were also very active on mainly SHE threads and also funnily enough had a large holding of SHE across multiple 'entities'. That is the exact same word they both used. On top of that, they both posted lots of graphs and tables and seemed to be active in starting their own threads. In response to my assumption she got really defensive and even listed all the profiles with value in their name, like I was crazy for even thinking it. The more she goes on like this, the more I think everyone will start to question their intents. I don't know what those intents are but It's enough to scare anyone away from these threads and not want to comment. It's utterly fascinating but as I've said, also quite scary.

DYOR. My opinion only.

Last edited by creditdumbness: 26/02/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.529M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 2948219 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2990692 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 22/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 9.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ 400000
Last updated 14.30pm 22/05/2024 ?
SHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.